Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

Ok, so I have been considering blogging for a while now. Let's be honest, the real reason I never did is because the whole idea brings me back to the old livejournal days. My livejournal was depressing, and shouted my immaturity and adolescent mind to the world. I am a Human Development major with a concentration in Adolescence, so this shouldn't scare me right? Wrong! However, I have been blog stalking for a while now. Yes, I even stalk people's blogs that I don't really know.. I'm not afraid to admit it. It's finals week, and yes I'm procrastinating when I should be studying for my last final. So, because of my old livejournal days.. I promise, my intention of this blog is to totally glorify the Lord and not be so "emo." Now if that doesn't bring you back to the old livejournal days, I don't know what will!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sandyem. I once knew a boy named Sandy. He started first grade and changed his name to James. Em,I know you will be a great blogger! Now, Aunt Wanda wants to make sure that you are studying for that last final..... Love You!

    ReplyDelete